Accessible continuous integration software.

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:44:13 +0100

Hi All.

Excuse the cross posting and I don't remember if I've asked this in the
past.

I'm the administrator for our CI system which monitors our source code
repository and performs a build when code is checked in. The one we use
now is accessible but rubbish at everything else.
Has any one got any experiences good or bad of CI software from an
accessibility point of view.

Thanks for any thoughts.
Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer
Advanced Projects and Technology
 General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales, NP12 4AA
Telephone: +44 (0)1495 23 6467
Email: Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com <http://www.generaldynamics.uk.com/>

To help reduce waste paper, please only print this email if you really
need to.

GIF image