Re: Accessible VWD Tutorial

Hi:
The tutorials are just some quick run throughs. You should have VWD downloaded and know a little about navigating around in it. It is very similar to Vb.net Express or Visual Studio. If you use JAWS you should have the scripts loaded and your IDE set up to work with a Screen Reader. If you are ready to try them I will send them to you off list so I don't clog the list every time someone wants a copy. They are ongoing so we can add to them or change them. The more you help, the better they will get. You might do a step by step on downloading VWD, The JAWS Scripts and the recommended IDE Settings that you try. I can add that to the beginning of the tutorials so the next person will have a more basic starting point. What I will do is attach all the tutorials to an e-mail so you know they are coming. Then, if all goes well since I've not tried this yet, you can download and read each tutorial in your favorite text editor. I wrote them in Notepad. Rick USA