To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible VWD Tutorial

Hi Inthane: They are ongoing. I think I will post them as attachments to a e-mail and see how that works for you guys since I've never done this before. then you can pick and choose the new ones to add to your files or work through. I'm thinking of posting either once each week with something new but building on what was done in the previous articles. I will put something up this Saturday or Sunday for you to look at and tell me how to make the process better or easier or even how to improve the articles.
Rick USA