RE: Accessible Sip Client

  • From: "Client Services" <operations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:36:50 -0500

Express Talk by NCH software is good and so is Phoner Light.
Phoner Light is free.
Just google phoner light download and you should be able to find it.  Works
well and is generally accesable.
The only part you may have trouble with is in some of the wizards the next
and back buttons only speak the word button. Just fiddle with it a couple of
times and you should be able to get it.

H.R. Soltani