Re: Accessible Rich Application Comparison Info

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:22:12 -0600

heh, watch out don.  =)  Any time I've ever said "intriguing" it's the
first pebble in a rockslide.  It usually translates to "Hmm, I wonder
if I did ..."  and "Well, that didn't work ... hmm,  how about if we
put this here, install that there, configure this here, read up on
that there ..."  Before I know it, I'm knee-deep in full-blown tinker
mode and it's like 2 A.M. and the wife gets up to demand when in
heaven's name I'm coming to bed.  :)

Regards,
Alex M

On 3/1/11, Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Intriguing!
>
> Don Marang
> Vinux Software Development Coordinator (vinux.org.uk)
>
> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
> substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
> on things that matter.
> Dean Kamen

>>> for me to master emacs since the loss of several fingers makes it