Re: Accessible Java Development Environment

Hi Jay,
wonderful, I am curious about Eclipse. Few questions about it. Does it
have accessible intellisense like thing? (it really helps in
programming, especially for case-sensitive languages.)
Are We able to develop all types of java programs (including JSPs) with Eclipse?
I will also look at it on the link you provided; thanks

On 10/14/09, Macarty, Jay  {PBSG} <Jay.Macarty@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Varunh,
>
> A good part of my job is java programming. I use both JAWS and Window-Eyes
> depending on which fits a given situation best. The java development
> environment I use is Eclipse. It is quite accessible with either screen
> reader. I set up a few function keys to jump between various windows easier
> such as f6 to go to the compile results pane, f7 to go to the tree showing
> my project files, and f8 to go to the console output pane. Key f12 is, by
> default, already set up to take you back to the editor pane from most
> anywhere else you might be. This gives me quick access to the panes I use
> the most.
>
> I have eclipse set up to compile a program automatically when it is saved;
> thus, I can enter code in the editor pane, press ctrl+s to save/compile it,
> and then press f6 to go to the compile results pane to check for errors or
> warnings.
>
> If you want to read more about Eclipse and get the free download, you can go
> to www.eclipse.org

Varun