Re: Accessible Java Development Environment

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:51:53 +0530

yes, but it too didn't work. Moreover, one needs to have JRE
preinstalled to install access bridge which is built-in into JDK setup
(dispensing the process of installing JRE, then access bridge and
finally JDK.) Well, I followed a little different process; I installed
JDK first (with my bro asistance), then access bridge. After which I
reran the JDK setup and found no improvements.

Varun