Re: Accessible Java Development Environment

I downloaded it from http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp
and the file is
java_app_platform_sdk-5_07-jdk-6u16-windows.exe
203 mb. I guess that it's not a bundled version as I
downloaded&installed netbeans separately.

P.S. I've installed the jdk with my brother asistance. There are some
parts (like buttons&pages title) accessible but not all, especially
textboxes&navigation buttons (next/previous)

P.P.S. Surprisingly, I was able to install netbeans on my own
(installer was totally accessible).

On 10/26/09, Jared <stofflet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did you download the stand-alone JDK or one of the versions bundled with
> netbeans? If you download the stand-alone JDK the install should be
> accessible, if you download a bundle it won't be.
>
> Varun Khosla wrote:
>> Hi Jay,
>> Have u tried to install jdk? I was unable to install - it's a windows
>> version and only accessible thing in the setup I found was the exit
>> confirmation window (it appears when you press alt+f4). Does it
>> require some java access bridge sort of thing preinstalled to be
>> accessible?
>>

>> On 10/19/09, Macarty, Jay  {PBSG} <Jay.Macarty@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I use no add-on scripts for Eclipse with Jaws. For window-Eyes, I do have
>>> set file defined because some of the commonly used eclipse short-cut keys
>>> are also Window-Eyes keys. For example, in Eclipse, you can press
>>> shift+ctrl+e to bring up a list of all your open editor windows in a
>>> list.
>>> You can then just arrow to the one you want and hit enter to go to that
>>> edit
>>> window. Unfortunately, Window-Eyes also uses shift+ctrl+e as one of its