Accessible Calendars

Hi: I am wondering if there are any websites with accessible calendars. For
example: I have a meeting the first Wensday of next month. So, I want to look
up that date. Also, I have a dental appointment on a specific date and would
like to know the day it falls on. Is there a site out there where this can be
looked up easily? If not, do you know off hand if the ASP Calendar control
allows for this level of customization to your knowledge?I took a look at the
VB.net Calendar but did not see the days represented as far as I could see in
the properties for that particular control and thought there might already be
something out there so thought I'd ask.
Thanks:
Rick USA