Re: Accessible Adobe Photoshop and flash

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:55:38 -0700

you know what, this was settled for me the last time it was gone through, with
the message by the blind gentlemen who is a professional web designer.

I have enough to do without digging through the archives, so fine, you believe
what you believe, and I'll just go along knowing that there is a blind web
designer out there, that he is a professional in his field, and to the bloody
blazing pits of ... with this conversation, you have been at the basis of this
negative run both times and I've had enough

I'm out of here
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming