Accessible Adobe Photoshop and flash

Hi.
well, next year looking at doing the diploma in information technology, website
development.
a couple of challenges i have, is that a couple of units, i probably will not
be able to do, as one is to use advanced and basic features of adobe photoshop,
to crop, manipulate images, and create 2d and 3d animation, using adobe flash,
as part of my major project.
Now, the National Traning Information System, which is governed by a national
curriculum, for tafe across Australia, and comes from the department of
education, canberra.
now, as i will have trouble being deemed competent, because jaws, will not work
with this software, as a core part of the course, and i have spoken to my
disability office and the main lecturer, who organises the learning curriculum
and talks to other lecturers.
they will be using adobe photo shop, adobe flash.
i know, i could probably use the flash development kit, but the major challenge
is the graphics side of things.  So they are willing to bend, in their
curriculum, as they said i would have an advantage, if i had sighted help to
crop, edit and manipulate the objects.
so, got any tips, tricks, or any work arounds for that, or is this a
dissability discrimination act complaint, that might change their mind and bend
to accomodate, not just me, but another vision impaired friend of mine is doing
the same diploma with new south wales tafe, as this is a national curriculum,
and has been rolled out as the new training package for the past 12 months.
if you can let me know, how to get round this problem, as the other subjects, i
should be able to use php, editor, my sql database, visual studio.net 2005, for
the asp stuff, etc.
if anyone has had the same problem or situation, let me know asap.
having a meeting soon to review what i have done this year for certificate iv
in website development.
cheers marvin.
SEEK Salary Centre: What are you really worth? Find out.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseeklearning%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Acon%3Askl%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Acoursetafe&_t=764565661&_r=Seek_learning_AUG07_TAGlines&_m=EXT