From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rodney Haynie
Sent: 18 August 2011 14:00
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Accessibility

Adding to these excellent comments, I will say it is very important to find
out what version of VFP the client is currently using for development of
those applications.

VFP8 and VFP 9 are the most accessible of the VFP versions. My experience is
that I could not do any development using Access Technology (in my case
JAWS) using VFP 7 or VFP 6.

I have a good amount of experience creating applications using FoxPro, going
back to 2.5 dos/windows. But I was not using Access Technology back then. I
started using AT when VFP 8 came out.

There are absolutely loads of work-around I use to developed in the
environment, but I  try not to do much of any user interface creation any
more. I will defer that to a colleague, and then modify the forms and
reports once the generic structure is created and laid out.

So, if you have any specific VFP questions in the future, don't hesitate to
send them over the list.

HTH.

Rodney