Re: Accessable SSH clients for WIndows

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:40:30 -0300

Good morning,

Thanks for recommending open ssh for Windows.

I just tried this out this morning and it works really well with vi to track the cursor.

All I did was download and install the installer binary and then used the following from a windows command prompt

ssh user@xxxxxxxxxx -p PORTNUMBER

HTH,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>