Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:20:20 -0400

Hi Teddy,
Because I said so. It just is.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

             09/21/2008 12:39
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

This is not a reason. For example I could say that it is pretty bad from my

perspective and I could present some reasons why is that.
But I didn't start by saying that is bad. I just want to know why it is so
good because maybe I will be better informed and I will change my opinion.

Octavian

> James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
> don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
> success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
> Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
> http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
>

>             "Octavian
>             Rasnita"
>             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
>             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>             Sent by:                                                   cc
>             programmingblind-
>             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
>             org                       Re: Accessable IDE for PHP
>

>             09/19/2008 12:04
>             PM
>

>             Please respond to
>             programmingblind@