Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:23:47 -0400

Hi Teddy,
Don't worry, you will suddenly realize that you do like it, and when you
do, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. Just wait and
see.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: Accessable IDE for PHP

             09/23/2008 04:19
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I can't see how I could not realise that I don't like a program.
I told you that I have some specific reasons why.

Octavian

> James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
> don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
> success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
> Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
> http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
>

>             "Octavian
>             Rasnita"
>             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
>             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>             Sent by:                                                   cc
>             programmingblind-
>             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
>             org                       Re: Accessable IDE for PHP
>

>             09/23/2008 10:18
>             AM
>

>             Please respond to
>             programmingblind@