Re: About my self.

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:54:37 -0800

hello farhan,

were all out here to help each other in programming so welcome and I hope that
you will find the list useful to you.

first thing to do is decide on what you wish to program, which will tell you
what languages would work best for you, or if one is required by your work
and/or degree then let us know.

if you can choose as you will, there is a site, called the fruit basket demo
(see URL under my name) that has a similar project done in several languages,
and comes with source code so you can look at them and see which one makes
sense to you, and there is a link for a definition of the language that can be
helpful as well.

hope to hear from you soon,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming