APH booth 700

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:23:52 -0400

Ok this is try three at sending this.  I guess the problem is that windows
is sending with my other address anyway.  I will be at booth 700 at CSUN
demoing our new book port+ and talking with people about the refreshibraille
and the Braille+ and other things.  So I hope to see you all there.  The
following two times are the best time to catch me.

Thursday 12:00 to 2:30

Friday 12:00 to 3:00

I might be their other times because I am just a coder but I am going to try
to make most of my sessions even if they did cancel one I wanted to go to.

Ken