RE: AJAX Accessible web page?

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:09:24 -0400

Furthermore, it helps to use ajax which incorporates aria and the only way
you'll be able to take advantage of that mapping into iAccessible2 or
possibly  MSAA/Universal Access is to use the latest version of firefox, and
then to later on use Internet Explorer 8.0, since they also plan on
supporting aria, which is great.

Take care,
Sina