Re: A question on Screen Reader Speed Standards

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:30:22 -0600

Thanks, folks, all of this is very helpful. It sounds like we'll definitely
just want to come up with a really simple scale (e.g., 0-100, 0-1), and then
test it everywhere to make sure it's "close enough."

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville