Re: A possible programming challenge

  • From: Roopakshi Pathania <r_akshi_tgk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:15:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jamal,

Could you provide more clarification on the topic?

For example, do you mean developing a regular download manager that is fully
accessible?
Say I know the URL of a web page with a bunch of PDF files that I need for my
work. But that page isn’t particularly accessible. So I open the download
manager, enter the URL, specify the file type, and the manager does the rest?

But your comment on the “stack of technologies” leads me to think that you want
to create a database of files and then use a search/ query front-end.

Or is it something completely different.

Regards