[program-java] Re: newbie

  • From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:10:40 -0700

Thanks for your cander, Jim.

If you had the opportunity to upgrade to 3.6, would you? Would there be benifit to a new user starting out with 3.3 or should the new user start with 3.6?

Thanks again,
David
David Engebretson Jr., CTO Peace Weaver Hosting
Need web hosting?
Come visit us at PeaceWeaverHosting.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>