From: program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:program-java-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Corbett, James
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:43 PM
To: 'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [program-java] Re: newbie

Hi:

Were you not on the Program-L list at one time? Anyhow, it has been quiet
for a few months but the last two days have been a barn burner.

George Bell upon my request started this list about two years ago with the
intent of having a forum for blind programmers dealing with Java in all of
it's slices.

We have in the past focused on Eclipse as the IDE of choice and I have
written a number of tutorials that deal with programming in the Eclipse
environment and how it interacts with JFW.

...here to help. Just ask away.

Jim