[program-java] Re: eclipse

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:10:16 -0500

Yes. I will look again and see what I have saved from you. Back in the days of
flow charting I could remember what files on tape were output from each step of
a job. All these other folks were thumbing through all their printed material
to find the flow chart. Unfortunitely, as the years have passed I can't in good
conscience say I can do things as fast. Oh well, I guess I am having a pity
party (grin).

Susie