[program-java] Re: Way off topic

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:59:40 -0500

George:

Yes it was set up by Jim Corbett for the preservation of the Bengal Tigers. I
often use it to my advantage when I call my Bank Hotline and end up talking to
some one from Bangalor India. They will ask if I'm related and of course I say
yes. The conversation then takes a total change in tone for the better.

Jim

PS, Jim Corbett also was a boxer from the late 19th or early 20th century. He
was claimed as the first boxer to approach boxing in a scientific manner.