[program-java] Re: WAR file

Jim:

I did a search (windows key+F) on build.xml and .war files, but got no
results.
I'm able to execute my web project, so it should be something somewhere.

I did not add any plug ins, I'm not even quite sure what it means.

My server is structured as follows:
C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\
This folder contains the following 14 items:
Addons
Applications
Autodeploy
Bin