[program-java] Re: Off Topic: iPhone Developing Guide

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:19:26 -0500

Hi:

Since I / we have sort of stumbled across a means of writing Java via Titanium
for use on the Smart devices I thought that this would be in line with the
original purpose of the list.

So, going once?

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx