[program-java] Re: Java: Redimensioning my existing array.

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:24:15 -0400

Hi Guru,
Maybe you can adapt the code about dynamic arrays on this page. It says Java
can't really do dynamic arrays, but talks about a way to get around the
problem. http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/c7/s3.html

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility