[program-java] Re: Java: Redimensioning my existing array.

Steve:

I ended up with creating a class that contains the three values:

Pseudo code....

Class LineAmount {

String province;
String valueOfSomething;

//getter and setters that are public
}

In a singlton class I have the following:

Public Map<String, LineAmounts> MyLineAmounts = new HashMap<String,
LineAmount>();

And I access the new map with a public add and retreive method that evokes
either the put or get methods of the map. I feel this is more robust.

Jim