[program-java] Re: Is anyone on this list?

  • From: "William & Pamela " <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:33:40 -0400

It definitely can't hurt.

Also, if you can recommend any books that particularly helped you when you
first started, or even help you now, would be great.

Have you always been coding using Java? If not, did you find anything
particularly helpful in your transition from structured to Object-Oriented
programming?

Thanks,
Pamela