[program-java] Re: Eclipse Scripts Reposted

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:49:41 -0500

Hi Jim,
So far, I've had feedback from one other person, who said that he uses a dialog
that he can get when he hits Control+F7, followed by Shift, then releases
Shift. He was having trouble getting this dialog to come up. It turned out that
he is using plug-ins I don't have. When he explained the issue to me, I was
getting the dialog on every other key press. On alternate key presses, I was
getting focus into a read only edit window that seems to be blank. He also said
that he'd like to have indentation notes off by default. I've had no other
feedback.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.