[program-java] Eclipse: Long Running Tasks

Hi:

I have an extremely long running task.... I'm parsing a text file into a db if
that helps. Anyhow, I'm printing to the console in order to keep track of the
process. I know this is an IO and I'm using up resources but it's the only way
I know. If I go to the Task manager under applications, I'm informed that my
app is not responding although it keeps printing to the console. Is there
another way from with in Eclipse for me to monitor my running process?

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx