[program-java] Re: Ecipse online documentation accessibility

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 03:12:31 -0500

I've noticed that a lot of the Eclipse pages behave weirdly, even in IE.
If I try to access some of them with elinks on my Linux system the
browser can't understand them at all. They are jsp, which I suppose
means Java Server Pages. it looks like whoever is in charge of that Java
project has some work to do.

John

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 02:13:00AM -0400, E.J. Zufelt wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I was taking a look at the Eclipse online documentation and notice that it is
> a terribly inaccessible mess to try to use with JAWS.  The documentation is
> somewhat easier to use with Javascript disabled, but still not easy at all.
>
> If anyone has any tips or tricks for navigating this I would love to hear
> them.
>
> Thanks,
> Everett Zufelt
> http://zufelt.ca