[program-java] Re: Debugging why my code is not running

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:39:43 -0500

Pranav:

First of all you should not name your package using capitol letters.... This
does not correspond to the java naming convention. None the less though, in the
dialogue box did you name the main class as VPD.VPDemo?

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx