[program-java] Re: Command line problems

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:05:59 -0500

Roger:

As for My Documents: try c:\Documents and Settings\Default User\

As for the Command Line: You must be in the directory via the prompt, next type
Javac MyClass.java for example. The class path must be set ahead of time by the
way.

Jim

James M. Corbett

Programmer / Analyst |
Canada Revenue Agency | Agence du revenue du Canada
875 Heron Rd.
Ottawa, On.
K1A0L5

James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx