[procps] Re: first part of nls

  • From: Sami Kerola <kerolasa@xxxxxx>
  • To: procps-ng <procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:14:08 +0100

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 15:49, Sami Kerola <kerolasa@xxxxxx> wrote:
> The rest should at least merge to master/HEAD from two days ago. The
[...]
> p.s. Craig, please halt other changes while conflict resolution takes
> place. It's really difficult to get merges working when target is
> moving.

It does not.

Auto-merging watch.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in watch.c
Auto-merging ps/sortformat.c
Auto-merging ps/parser.c
Removing ps/it
Auto-merging ps/global.c
Auto-merging ps/display.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in ps/display.c
Removing ps/TRANSLATION
Auto-merging proc/libprocfs.sym
Auto-merging configure.ac
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in configure.ac
Auto-merging Makefile.am
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in Makefile.am
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

If you want me to take care of conflicts please do not move
upstream/master HEAD.

--
   Sami Kerola
   http://www.iki.fi/kerolasa/