[primes] IP封禁申诉-用户:zhaiyu.zhaiyu

  • From: Yu Zhai <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unblock-zh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:45:24 +0800

维基百科的管理员们:
你们好!

我在此对本人所使用的IP地址遭到封禁一事进行申诉。

目前的IP地址是133.130.49.162,而该查封ID是#191700。

此IP被封禁的理由是:“因我们相信其被用作代理“。

我在此必须实话实说,此IP的确是用作了我自己搭建的 Shadowsocks 代理及博客 搭建。然而,在我从位于日本的 Conoha.jp 租用此虚拟主机至此我尚未编辑过维 基百科。我的帐号也从未作出过破坏行为。

请理解,在中国大陆,由于特殊原因,不通过代理, 我无法访问中文维基百科。 前段时间,其他语言的维基百科也无从访问。

目前以及今后的至少五年,若未发生安全问题,我也可以保证此IP为我所有。

望管理员能够考虑解除对此IP的封禁。或以其他形式使本人能够参与维基百科的编辑。

祝好!
Yu Zhai (zhaiyu.zhaiyu)
2015年12月

Administrators of Wikipedia,
Hello there.

I shall declare that the blocking of the following IP is a mess.

Current IP is 133.130.49.162, and the blocking ID is #191700.

Reason why it is blocked is that the IP is believed to be a proxy.

To be honest, this IP does be used as a Shadowsocks proxy and blog system built by me. However, I have not edit any page of Wikipedia after I bought the VPS from Conoha.jp from Tokyo. Also, my account has not done any sabotage in Wikipedia by now.

Please understand that without a proxy one cannot get access to Wikipedia (zh) due to the policy in China mainland. It is notable that Wikipedia in other languages could not be visited here just several days ago.

Besides, I can make sure that the IP belongs to me at present and in at least 5 years in the future if no security disaster happened.

Hence, I hope you administrators can unblock this IP, or make me authorized to edit Wikipedia in other ways.

Yours sincerely,
Yu Zhai (zhaiyu.zhaiyu)
December, 2015