[pradjs] PDX Pop Now!! 2011

Hello DJ's!

As Mike mentioned in a previous email, we will be broadcasting the PPN
festival again this year.  This mean that ALL shows are cancelled for Friday
the 22nd of July, Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th.
We still need you though!  If you would like to come down and volunteer at
the booth for PRA, we would be most appreciative!
Please feel free to fill in a timeslot that is empty during the week before
or the week after if you would like to do your show.

Please sign up for a time slot by letting me know if you can come down and
help out for a few hours.  Duties will include, answering basic questions
about PRA and spreading the word, signing people up for the newsletter,
selling stickers and buttons, and possibly helping with on-air time during
the festival (and possibly interviewing artists for the air).

Friday: 4pm-8pm
            8pm-12am

Saturday: 12pm-4pm
                 4pm-8pm
                 8pm-12am

Sunday: 12pm-4pm
               4pm-8pm
                8pm-12am

We could really use your help with this guys, Mike and myself have been
spearheading this project for far too long and it would be beneficial for
your show and PRA to learn more about doing events and representing PRA as a
public advocate :)

--
In addition to the festival, there will be a pre-show event called
ARTSPARK.

I will need an outgoing volunteer who would like to represent PRA in a
casual, socializing environment for the evening.  Please let me know if you
are interested and I can brief you about the event details.
--

Thanks to everyone at PRA, you are all awesome!  Looking forward to the fest
and all the great exposure that comes with it!

-Saffron