[pr0k] Re: ...

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:53:45 +0100

Ah!

I was talking to one of the Cat Haters last night and he was going on about
how great the Blood Brothers are, like they're better then Dillinger or
whatever. And also I want to know what Tomahawk are like.

Blood Brothers me want listen NOW.

Where are Fugazi playing?
I'm going to rip one of Nend's Fugazi CD's when I remember. I'll do it when
I do your Oxbow one.

Converge... Nendie was saying something about Converge as well.