[pr0k] Re: ...

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:30:26 +0100

Ha ha, I went to see them at a gig last night because I didn't know who they
were and the Cathaters (which really would be much better if they were
called the Cat Haters) were supporting them and they were staying at my
frigging flat.

Which was a pain in the ass (but they're nice people and they weren't in my
room or anything so it was okay).

I think two of them went out into London after the gig, but they weren't in
the flat this morning. In the night we heard a really loud banging on the
main door downstairs so Nendie went to see if it was them, but there was
no-one there.

The Mudhoney's lead singer is a cock.

Cat Haters... someone has to use this for their band name.