[pr0k] Re: *clap*

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:59:18 +0100

To cut a long story short she wanted a relationship which I wasn't
prepared give. I told her i would have some fun ie I'll fuck you tonight
then kick you out of my flat...but she wanted me to be her boyfriend and
I wasn't going to lie to her, and I work with her and that never works
out.
Plus she had a really nice body but a face like a slapped arse.