[pr0k] Re: cave in

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'paul.byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <paul.byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:23:09 +0100

Cave In - Restored my faith in their new material, good live, still have
metalcore guitars and put on a good show.

Hundred Reasons - Piece of shit pop-punk wank.  Everything about Hundred
Reasons now screams "suck corporate cock", from the gurning fucking bass
player to the gay ass pop-punk straight-back jumping.  The guy I went with
went to see Hundred Reasons and left halfway through their set to have a
drink at the bar.  I went with him.

They're fucking dreadful.  Cave In ruled, though, and played "Brain Candle"!