[pr0k] box of x

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 01:44:25 +0100

Just got this off some guy I buy CDs from. Anybody interested?

-----------------

We are now in a position to offer a (chipping) service for the XBOX
details of the modchip are below..

This service will start from th 21st May 2002 and we are now taking pre
orders for the modchips.

We will also be stocking and chipping the new NEO 5 chip for the ps2.

We currently have 60 XBOX games in stock, which we are testing this
week..

The price is yet to be confirmed for the modchip service due to limited
stocks.

ENIGMA XBOX MODCHIP

30 Wires
All Backups / Import Originals
CDR/CDRWDVDR/DVDRW (However DVD media should be used for best results)
Can use any cheap unbranded general purpose DVDR media
Optional 2 Wires for Macrovision Off
Optional 2 Wires for DVD Reset Function
Works on all models from all regions (including the different kernel
versions)