[pr0k] Re: Tampons

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:34:01 +0100

> > Ill tampons linger in packeted ape?

Ah, fuck it... I'll tell you anyway as it's a really beautiful day and I'm
in a good mood...

Four song EP - Mike Patton singing for Dillinger Escape Plan

Song 1 - Sheer genius, has this really inspirational middle section that
sounds like Faith No More

Song 2 - Bit dodgy

Song 3 - Odd, sounds a lot like Mr Bungle - It's good, but I'll need to hear
it a few more times before I really like it

Song 4 - "I want your soul, I will eat your soul, come to daddy, come to
daddy..."  Just fucking awesome, fucking awesome, fucking awesome, I was
driving and I nearly crashed with everyone in the car...