[pr0k] Steve's pr0k digest

  • From: "Steven Pick" <steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:20:49 +0100

Sorry for the delay of 2 FUCKING DAYS of messages to pr0k, but it's due to our
shitty, shitty mail system. Also combined with netweaver.com's shitty on/off
service.

Here's a little digest of what I said so you'll remember.

___________

> Steve Pick will absolutely love this album, I swear to God.

Cheesy country blues sounds like my cuppa tea. I wasn't around to answer
this, too busy at ECTS slowly hating everything about it. Unreal Tournament
2003 is lovely, by the way. As is Kingdom Hearts and Lord of the Rings.

Andy - Queens of the Stone Age, Songs For The Deaf. YES. GET NOW. Ace stuff.
_________________________

> http://review.mondominishows.com/happytree.html#>

God bless you.

_________________________

> "GTA3 WAS talked about as such crap that I had to see for myself...and I
> can tell you that it is prue evil on a stick. My church friends even
> looked down upon me after I told them I rented it, that's how bad the
> game is around here. Man, when I played it and saw that in certain
> missions you had to kill women and children...I was shocked and actually
> had to pray to God to make me feel better. And it's true you do rape
> women!! Don't let anyonw tell you different.
>
> GTA3 is sick sick sick, made for sick people that need help, maybe from
> God...it wouldn't hurt!"

People don't realise that after the fact you beat up (Note - beat up, not
rape) women and the like, when you get into the thick of the missions, you
actually don't bother much about knocking down people on pavements. For
knocking down people on pavements = police. It's a fact of life, and it's
the same in video games. "Certain missions you had to kill women and
children?". Bullshit. Sorry, haven't encountered any of those types of
missions yet, unless you count the rampages, but they're indiscriminant
anyway. The missions involve mostly killing evil people - other gang members
and the like.

I'm strongly defending this game because it's just a game. It's not a
tutorial on how to break into a car, or weapons usage. You can do the things
which you wouldn't normally do in real life. THAT'S THE POINT. I can't wait
for GTA3 Vice City. Just on the fact Toks is working on this game, has
elevated him to god-like status.

Toks, give me that person's e-mail address. Give it to Bongy too, he's the
mastaaaa of poison pen e-mails.

___________________

> The bands latest offering "Irony Is A Dead Scene", a new 4 song EP which
> features guest vocals handled entirely by Mike Patton of Faith No More/Mr.
> Bungle/Tomahawk, hit stores this past Tuesday, August 27th through Epitaph

I couldn't find it anywhere in Chestaaaar. Good job it's being sent to me
from the US. Mwah ha ha.

I officially love surround sound. Lord of the Rings sounds fucking ace.

Steve ;)~

Art Monkey
steve.pick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm the unknown stuntman that made Eastwood look so fiiiiinnneeeee..."