[pr0k] Re: Songs That Remind you of People

  • From: Nicholas Stephens <Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:10:32 +0100

I didn't know this, but if you do a search on Google then you can end up
finding Pr0k e-mails. like for example my flatmate went online and did a
search for her name, and lo and behold up pop a bunch of pr0k e-mails from
the time when you cunts kept asking me if I'd fucked her while I was trying
to explain how I'd met her and moved into the same flat.

Also included the Salvation Army songs.

I wonder if they turn up if you do a search for 'Salvation Army' because
that would be great.