[pr0k] Re: Shinobi returns!!

  • From: "Toks Solarin" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:37:20 +0100

>what the fuck is Donnie Darko?  Some kind of perverted porn movie?

it looks really cool it's set in the 80's it's about a weird kid who has
make believe friends one of which is a giant fucked up bunny and he can
see
into the future ...........or is he just fucked in the head any way he
ends
up going on a killing spree but it looks good.

Check out the web site

www.donniedarko.com <http://www.donniedarko.com/>