[pr0k] Re: Scooby Don't

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:25:24 +0100

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:35:18 +0100, you wrote:

>Yes, my whole argument is about the fact I pay the wages of the idiots =
who
>make them and star in them.

I pay the wages of the idiots who program and design shit games every
time I buy one. You're working on a game now, right? If that game
turns out to be shit, how are you any different to Hollywood?

Who's opinion should I trust when deciding to buy a game? If I buy a
game that I don't like, do I have the right to blame other people?

=46eel free to replace 'game' with 'album' or any other relevant
product.