[pr0k] Re: Scooby Don't

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:02:53 +0100

> I want them all to die of Hollywood Plague.

Do you take this man with the Diamond-Skin tie
and while you're fucking him will you scream dollar signs?
Let me introduce you to a new phrase!
A New York noose for a New York Slave!

The priest's tongue slips out like a jackal,
every eye in the audience spinning like a drill.
The groom plucks a key from the rapture tree
and opens her ribcage like a screaming armoir.
Her lungs and liver screaming mercy!  Mercy!  Mercy!
While they rearrange the wires in her heart.
I now pronounce you smiling like a grave.
I now pronounce you a New York slave.