[pr0k] Re: OHMYGOD

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:42:50 +0100

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:24:12 +0100, you wrote:

>Did they say whether or not they prefered it over a more linear approach?
>It's wierd, I'd have thought a more open-ended game would be recieved well
>but I've heard a lot of people moaning about that factor...

They talked about how it isn't really all that open at all, and that
to progress in the game you have to follow a pretty linear path. I'd
say a good summary of the review would be:

Open-ended = great.
Linear plot to keep things together = great.
Carnage = great.
Conversion = "a technical wreck"
Rockstar = cocks.