[pr0k] Re: (No Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:16:38 +0100

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'PEET' <peet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Xinnertruthx -- (E-mail)" <xinnertruthx@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Toks Solarin (E-mail)" <toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Alexm (E-mail)" <ajmooreuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Next door to CBGB's

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Probably my Blood Brothers t-shirt.  They're fucking after us.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The neck and shoulders...  Fucking smooth lines...

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Damn, my legitamate copy of "This Adultery Is Ripe" by the Blood Brothers
arrived today, but the last one I bought was actually the Red Scare/Orchid
split 7" - It's not a CD, but hey, be rebellious.

5. WHERE'S YOUR <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

Recently, rehearsing.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Weston-Super-Mare.  Fucking shithole.

7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
 Mind.

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Well, supposed to be 7:30, but today it was 9:50. *sigh*  I suck.

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
 The plug in the sink that stops the water going.  I really appreciate that
little guy.  You go soldier!

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Violence against women or animals.  Ignorance.

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd like to play Guitar properly... hahaha

12. FAVORITE COLOR?
Red

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Broken shoes.

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
More as a constant web of souls and reincarnation until enlightenment, I
suppose.

15. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Cook with Satan.

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn

17. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Dusting.  I fucking hate dusting.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The ability to make women rip each others clothes off and make out right in
front of me.  Probably.

19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I'm a pussy and don't have any.

20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Not very well.

21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO ?
My Gran.

22. IF THERE WERE ONE THING YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO HAVE AN ADDICTION TO,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?
An addiction to nothing.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A pile of crap, including a deck chair, college work from years ago, tapes,
magazines, books on business studies, a car jack...

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Well, Sushi I suppose.

26. IF YOU COULD BE A CELEBRITY WHO WOULD YOU BE?
A dead one.

27. FAVE QUOTE?
"I'm still certain that what motivates me is more important than any peice
of paper can be" ~ Refused

28. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Toks.

29. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Barratt, because he's a lazy cunt... (kidding bro, haha)